Interesting thoughts by Alan Watts on how we are what we make ourselves to be today, not where we have been yesterday, its today… Listen to the video!
I would like to thank Maryln at Kintal for nominating me for this award. I truly think she has earned this award more than anyone else! I think she’s an amazing artist and really knows how to bring the right colours into the quotations and thoughts she pairs them with. I am always pleased to see her work! Winner in my heart for sure 🙂
7 Things About Me:
- I’m an introvert at first but once I get to know you, may God help you!
- I do not like apples, and have a hard time understanding people’s fascination with them 😦
- I am currently growing tomatoes right from seeds, its a moving experience watching them grow out of what seemed like nothing. (Well dirt and seeds that are usually discarded.)
- I believe we have a greater duty to each other in the realm of “human morality” above all all else, before race, creed and even religion. After all humanity is God’s greatest creation, value it.
- Thanks to this year’s winter, I have developed a permanent phobia to snow :O
- My two favorite times of day are the sun rise and the sunset! The change in day is a breathtaking miracle we get to experience everyday!
- I’m currently trying to learn the piano, I am having a hard time learning how to play with both hands. Slower than most, its a interesting learning experience on how much we’ve limited the training of our brains…I’m sure for many more things than just piano playing.
Bloggers I would like to Nominate:
These bloggers have become an important part of my blogging experience and they have definitely inspired me and many others in more ways than one. Follows are the nominees:
Rules for this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Wishing everyone I nominated the best and looking forward to learning 7 more things about each of you 🙂